Home Made Shampoos To Make Your Hair Shiny, Healthy and Dense
Hair loss is a cause of worry for both men and women, you may spend a fortune on different products trying to solve this problem and still you will not be able to get the desired results, fortunately there is an easier and cheaper solution. With the help of natural juices you can prepare your shampoos and hair masks that will repair dry damaged and thinning hair. The best part is that you can prepare these natural shampoos at the comfort of your home.
You can use juices to prepare your natural home made shampoo and home made mask that can be very beneficial for those who are suffering with hair thinning, hair loss and hair splitting.
Advantages of Natural Shampoos | Home Made Shampoos | Natural Shampoo For Dandruff
- Juices can add necessary vitamins, the improper balance of vitamins A,B,C and iron can lead to premature hair loss breakage, thinning and also cause dandruff. Vitamins provide many benefits for your scalp and hair, fatty acids, collagen and minerals are extremely are very important for the health of your hair.
- Juices are packed with full of antioxidants, a healthy and well balanced diet includes antioxidants. They have ability to fight free radicals, for an equally positive outcome you can add antioxidants to your home made shampoos and hair masks. Juices are naturally packed with minerals and vitamins, moreover they are an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Juices can be versatile and can be tailored to your needs, the uses of juices both inside and outside the body can help you to eliminate dandruff and fight alopecia and thinning of hair.
Cucumber and Avocado Blend
With the help of cucumber and avocado you can make a beneficial blend, making this blend is very simple. A few cucumber slices and an avocado will make your hair healthy and shiny.
How to make the blend
- Peel a cucumber and make slices of it
- Take an avocado and cut into pieces
- Mix both cucumber and avocado
- Grind them by adding little water
- Apply blend to your scalp and till the end of hair and massage gently
- Keep it for 10 minutes and rinse it off
Hydrating Hair Mask Recipe With Rosemary and Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba oil
- Peppermint essential oil
How to make the mask
- Take 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 1/4th cup of jojoba oil
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Avocado juice 1/2 cup
- Bring water to boil and remove from heat
- Add rosemary sprigs and leave the water until it cools down
- Remove rosemary and add other ingredients to make a paste
- Apply the mixture gently on your scalp
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water
- As rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties and inflammation can be a cause of various hair problems such as dandruff and hair loss, rosemary can effectively solve your problem.
- Peppermint oil has the property of cooling and helps repairing a damaged scalp
- Jojoba oil adds hydration to the scalp
- Avocado helps in providing the essential vitamins and adds anti-oxidants
Hydrating Hair Mask Recipe With Nettle Tea, Bentonite Clay and Cucumber
- Nettle 2-3 bunches
- Water 1/2 cup
- Bentonite clay 3/4th cup
- Cucumber juice 1/2 cup
How to make the mask
- Bring water to boil and add nettle bunches
- Let the water cool down and remove the nettle bunches
- Add one table spoon of bentonite clay
- Add cucumber juice and water
- Now blend the mixture till it becomes consistent
Now apply the mixture with your fingers deeply onto your scalp by making circular motions. Make sure to spread the mixture evenly up to the end of your hair, leave the mixture for 15-20 minutes then rinse off with warm water.
We hops this article on Home Made Shampoos To Make Your Hair Shiny, Healthy and Dense will help you to overcome hair fall problems. If you liked the article please share it.
Must Read : Foods to boost your immunity naturally